Stogo Cloud Mask Black - ViralOff®
Stay protected in style! This premium 3-layer Antimicrobial mask is quick-drying, fully adjustable, and comfortable to wear all day. The mask offers 3 layers of protection and the form fitting design minimizes air leak. The adjustable ear straps feature cinch fastening, and the metal nose strip provides a secure fit.
Superior quality, the inner and outer layers are constructed from REPREVE®, and treated with ViralOff® Polygiene Technology. The middle layer is a non-woven bonded fabric that adds an extra layer of protection.
Unlike disposable masks, this mask can be reused and is fully sustainable. The ViralOff® treatment "cleans" the mask by killing 99% of germs and viruses in less than 2 hours (that otherwise can linger and contaminate for up to 6 days), and extends the wash cycle to every 10+ uses. All Stogo Masks come in 2-pack, so a clean one is always available while the other one is being washed.
ViralOff® Polygiene Technology
Kills germs and viruses by 99%. ViralOff® has been accredited, tested and approved against Bird Flu, Norovirus, Influenza A and Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) as shown by test ISO18184:2019, ATCC VR-1679 (H3N2).
ViralOff® also stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria, so your mask will stay smelling fresh after each use!
More about ViralOff® Technology
Reusable & Sustainable
The mask is constructed from REPREVE®, recycled fabric made from PET plastic bottles. REPREVE® fabric is moisture-wicking and quick-drying, so it's comfortable to wear all day. ViralOff® is made from recycled silver, the labels are made from GRS-Certified recycled polyester, and our packaging is printed on FSC-Certified recycled paper.
One 2-pack Stogo Cloud Masks with ViralOff© Technology replaces at least 500 disposable face masks.
In stock for immediate delivery!Your Distributor/Wholesale Price:
Please contact us for a quotation
- Material: REPREVE® Recycled Polyester
- ViralOff® Polygiene Technology
- ISO18184:2019, ATCC VR-1679 (H3N2)
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL
- Color: Black
- Packaging content:
• 2 pcs/pack
• 175 packs/carton (350 pcs)
- Carton size: 38x33x30 cm
- Carton weight: approx. 8 kg (depending on size)
• 0731716484227 (S/M)
• 0731716484234 (L/XL)
- Manufactured in Thailand
- HS code: 6307909889
- Care: The masks only need to be washed every 10+ uses. For the average person who wears the mask a few times a week (ie. on the bus or in the store), the masks only need to be washed every 1-2 weeks. For those who wear for 8+ hours/day, the masks may need to be washed more often. ViralOff® lasts 30+ washes. Hand or machine wash in 30°C (delicates).
- Complete documentation, certificates and test reports will be supplied upon request
Item no: PFMCLBL