Stogo All-Day Glove - ViralOff©
We come in contact with 600 surfaces every day. Nearly 80% of malicious germs and viruses are spread by our hands, and can survive on hands for up to 9 hours, on some surfaces they can linger and contaminate for up to 6 days. The All-Day Antimicrobial Glove protects you from germs and viruses that live on surfaces, like door knobs, grocery carts, workout equipment, public transportation and shared bikes/scooters.
Unlike disposable gloves, this glove can be reused and is fully sustainable. The ViralOff® treatment "cleans" the glove by killing 99% of germs and viruses in less than 2 hours, and extends the wash cycle to every 10+ uses.
ViralOff® Polygiene Technology
Kills germs and viruses by 99%. ViralOff® has been accredited, tested and approved against Bird Flu, Norovirus, Influenza A and Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) as shown by test ISO18184:2019, ATCC VR-1679 (H3N2).
ViralOff® also stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria, so your gloves will stay smelling fresh after each use!
More about ViralOff® Technology
Conductive fingertips on thumb and index finger allow you to access mobile devices, ATMs, and self-checkout screens without compromising protection. Moisture-wicking fabric is cooling and comfortable on the skin.
Reusable & Sustainable
Every part of this glove is made from recycled materials. ViralOff® is made from recycled silver, the fabric and labels are made from GRS-Certified recycled polyester, our packaging is printed on FSC-Certified recycled paper, and your gloves will be shipped to you in a biodegradable polybag made from 100% post-consumer recycled LDPE.
One pair of Stogo All-Day Gloves with ViralOff© Technology replaces at least 500 disposable gloves.
In stock for immediate delivery!Your Distributor/Wholesale Price:
Please contact us for a quotation
- GRS Certified Recycled Polyester (88%), Spandex (12%)
- ViralOff® Polygiene Technology
- ISO18184:2019, ATCC VR-1679 (H3N2)
- Sizes: XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL
- Color: Black
- Packaging content: 250 pcs (pairs)/box
- Carton size: 52x48x29 cm
- Carton weight: approx. 13 kg (depending on size)
• 696952999990 (XS/S)
• 704521991761 (M/L)
• 704521991754 (XL/XXL)
- Manufactured in China
- HS code: 6116930090
- Care: The gloves only need to be washed every 10+ uses. For the average person who wears the gloves a few times a week (ie. on the bus or in the store), the gloves only need to be washed every 1-2 weeks. For those who wear for 8+ hours/day (ie. security guards, delivery workers), the gloves may need to be washed more often. ViralOff® lasts 30+ washes. Hand wash or machine wash in 30°C (delicates).
- Complete documentation, certificates and test reports will be supplied upon request
Item no: PGLADSG